Moving the Mountains - Lidija Ivanek SiLa

Moving the Mounatins 

Moving the Mounatins by Lidija Ivanek SiLa


For quite sometime I found my self impressed with the beauty and awe of mountains. To climb over it, is exhausting, but enthralling experience. There is a certain respect and fear when you are walking through the tight path, over some ridges, having the goal on mind, to reach the top of the mountain. Recently I often hear the words like ... conquer your mountain... get hold of it... and all is considering the mountains of problems that hinders the Christian's walk with God. But you see, we do not need to conquer anything, because Jesus has done it already. To walk His walk, we only have to have faith. Consider His words in Matthew 17:20 "And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." Standing in front of the great and enormously big mountains in the Austrian Alps, even walking over them I found myself thinking of this words; Is it possible? Can a mountain be moved? Can I command my mountain, my problem, to move and it will happen? Yes, it is. How do you think the mountains came in to the sea if it isn't God who moved them? If I/you are beloved from God, and the Holy Spirit lives in me/you, then 
every little word that Jesus said is possible for me/you to do.

  Photography Prints