CAMPING TRAILER - contemporary abstracted landscape painting by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)




ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA

Contemporary acrylic painting on canvas on board 40x50cm/ 15.7"x19.7"
Painting is for sale. Moneybookers &
Acceptance Mark
accepted.
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek



Being an independent artist can be an exhausting work. I need to be for myself a manager, a marketing expert, an accountant, a planer etc. and still I must not neglect that I am a painter, the one who is creative and that creative part in me needs space and peace to create. Also, I am a wife and I have a family who has every right to have a big piece of my day. As the one who is saved by Christ I live everyday in obedience to Him and by His moral, ethical and life laws. That helps me to organize myself to be all of the above, because Jesus had tought me discipline through the Bible. I also learned not to be burn out from the daily demands. And to cast every burden on Him, "I relieved his shoulder of the burden, His hands were freed from the basket." Ps 81:6

If you by any chance will attend the Spring ball in Zagreb, at Hotel Regent in organization of The American International School of Zagreb & PTA, you will have the pleasure to participate in an auction and to bid for one of my paintings that I will donate for charity.

The date of my Opening of the exhibition is coming near and I still do not have the slightest idea what I will say. As many of you already know, I have a good habit to speak for myself at my exhibitions and not to let some other art critics do it for me. The reasons are several. For a start; in Croatia you pay an art critic to speak or write about your paintings. I really have doubts about sincerity of the critic when it is paid for. Secondly, I do think that people who are attending my Openings are genuine art lovers and they deserve to be treated honestly and respectfully. That is why I give them the opportunity to hear from the author about the exhibition.

Discover Abstract Art, Colorful Paintings, Contemporary modern art, expressionist, Women art paintings, Paintings For Sale as International Artist post daily their newest work, Croatian artist, umjetničke slike za prodaju, hrvatski slikar, apstrakcije, ekspresionizam..