FRIESIAN HORSE - contemporary abstracted painting by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)





ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA

Contemporary acrylic painting on canvas 80x100cm/ 31.5"x39.4"
Painting is for sale. Moneybookers accepted.
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek



I want to represent to you accurate colors of my paintings as much as I can. Often this is a problem. Different calibration of your monitors can cause a deviation in that color. Also, I do not have an ideal space and the light in my atelier mainly comes from natural light from only one side or artificial light from above. To somehow lower that impact I often represent to you two types of view of the same painting or as today, two with different white balance.

Discover Abstract Art, Colorful Paintings, Contemporary modern art, expressionist, Women art paintings, Paintings For Sale as International Artist post daily their newest work, Croatian artist, umjetničke slike za prodaju, hrvatski slikar, apstrakcije, ekspresionizam..