SEASCAPE #3 - Croatian Abstract Painter Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)

ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA Acrylic painting on stretched canvas, sites painted too, 80x100cm, 32"x40" Painting is for sale. Moneybookers & Pay Pal accepted. Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek
What inspires you? Would you believe me if I tell you that sometimes my old painted canvases can be a source of inspiration for me? Yeah, I've learned that in time some of my canvases were made just to be a base for new, more mature work of art. I always loved the sea and ironically I live in the middle of the hill county ;)... maybe if I'd live somewhere on the coast my inspiration would come from the hills?! Are we constantly looking for something else never to be satisfied for what we have? No, not me. I am completely at peace with this moment in time, this place, my home, everything what is now as now is all I have. Thank You Lord for you've taught me how to be content. "I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need." Philippians 4:12
Discover Abstract Art, Colorful Paintings, Contemporary modern art,Cubist artist, Women art paintings,Paintings For Sale as International Artist post daily their newest work, Croatian artist, umjetničke slike za prodaju, hrvatski slikar, apstrakcije, ekspresionizam, kubizam..