ALPINE LAKE - Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)


ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
  Mixed media on stretched canvas 40x30 cm / 15.7"x11.8"
Painting is NOT for sale.
 Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek
The new year has started pretty hectic and busy. At Fine Art America can you find some new pictures and photographs. They are now available as reproductions and posters. Also, an association of international artists to which I belong, CFAI, was not at rest too and with the beginning of this year released a new site, so you can find me here (slowly filling with my works). All of this takes quite some time, and hands are already hurting me from the countless typing. However, I know that only steady work and perseverance, can eventually produce a certain result, right? Lack of snow in my area can be a good thing, because now I do not regret that I am not more outside with my camera. Today painting is not for sale.


Discover Abstract Art, Colorful Paintings, Contemporary modern art,Cubist artist, Women art paintings,Paintings For Sale as International Artist post daily their newest work, Croatian artist, umjetničke slike za prodaju, hrvatski slikar, apstrakcije, ekspresionizam, kubizam..